Rand Brenner’s mission is to educate, inspire and motivate inventors, entrepreneurs, small business and startups about licensing and how to use it to unleash the moneymaking power of licensing. Rand’s speaking style is vibrant, humor-laden, energetic, and personal. He customizes every presentation to address the audience at hand, and he adjusts during the presentation to match the level of comprehension as he goes along. Rand covers licensing from the 10,000 feet level all the way down to the step-by-step, depending on audience and need. Engaged audiences consistently give him some of the highest ratings, commenting on the quality and their ability to take action on the information. He has presented to networking clubs, entrepreneurs, students, marketers, inventors and entertainment companies. His speaking events have included University of Redlands, CEO Space National Entrepreneurial Conferences, Peak Potentials/Never Work Again Seminars, Westlaw Legal Center (NYC), National Speakers Association (Nashville), and the Hong Kong FilmArt Expo.
For information on hiring Rand for a speaking engagement, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Past Speaking Events
- CEO Space – Los Angeles, CA; Las Vegas, NV
- Hong Kong FilmArt Expo – Hong Kong, China
- Never Work Again – New Jersey, Los Angles, Palm Springs
- National Speakers Association – Nashville TN
- WESTLAW CLE – New York, NY
- WIN University – Nassau, Bahamas
- Terry Hale Publishing – New York, Los Angeles, Las Vegas
- Marketing Secrets Workshop – Ft. Washington, PA
- How to Make Money with Your IP – Anaheim, CA
- West Coast Wall Street Conference – Irvine, CA